Saturday, 16 January 2016

Urban Decay X Gwen Stefani Lipsticks SWATCHES


Hello everyone! 

Last month I bought the amazing new Urban Decay X Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette - and I am so happy that I did because that palette is absolutely amazing! I've written a previous blog post on the palette, and when you see the eyeshadows you'll understand why I love it! 
With the palette, there was a large sheet with samples of the soon to be released lipsticks from the same range. I'm so happy they included the samples because I feel like this entire collection is up my street! 




The shades included in this sample are:
Rocksteady - Cream - My favourite shade; a vampy wine sort of shade, think Marsala. I love my dark lipstick colours so this definitely appealed to me.
Ex-Girlfriend - Sheen - A sheer, creamy soft peachy pink shade, suitable for everyday wear.
714 - Mega Matte - Your classic ruby red lip 
Fire Bird - Cream - A beautiful summery fuchsia shade which is so pigmented it's unreal!




Wearing: Rocksteady



Wearing: Ex-Girlfriend



Wearing: 714



Wearing: Fire Bird

I hope you all enjoyed this post, even though it was rather quick! I thought I'd cut to the chase and show you the beautiful swatches of the lipsticks. If you'd like to hear my little review on these lipsticks then feel free to watch my video :)




Thank you for reading!
xx
SHARE:

2 comments

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig