Friday, 8 January 2016

Estee Lauder Christmas Gift Set


On the morning of Christmas Day, Ryan presented me with a large wrapped box in a pretty gift bag - and I had abolsutely no idea what was inside. Well duh, it's a present and I shouldn't know. But I literally had no sort of clue or idea what it was, so I was really surprised and excited to find a luxury Estee Lauder gift set.





I've never tried anything from Estee Lauder and it may surprise you considering the Double Wear foundation is highly raved about in the beauty Blogger/Youtuber community. It's always been a luxury brand that I've wanted to try but never got round to it, so I'm really happy that I've now got the opportunity to try some of their products!


Look how pretty the products look! Also the box, wow! Everything about it screams luxury.

These are the lovely little products inside:
DayWear - Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 - 15ml

NightWear Plus - Anti-Oxidant Night Detox Creme - 15ml
NightWear Plus - 3-Minute Detox Mask - 7ml
Advanced Night Repair - Synchronized Recovery Complex II - 7ml
Advanced Night Repair Eye - Synchronized Complex II - 5ml


I really love the amount of product that is in these products, as they give you enough to last you a while so you can see the full effect of them!


I absolutely cannot wait to try out these products properly and do a full review on them! So far, I've tried the DayWear moisturiser and the Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream - which have worked nicely on my skin. After having cleared up my acne, I've been branching out to trying different products that I was probably hesitant to do so before; the two products that I have tried from this gift set have been very kind to my skin, so I'm very happy about that! :)

I hope you guys liked reading this post :)

xx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I always have liked the Advanced Night Repair. Will have to look at the other products. What a nice boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this set. Like to read your post. Nicely reviewed.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig