Monday, 25 May 2015

Eurovision 2015 Makeup Tutorials & Thoughts

Let me start this post off by saying: I absolutely love Eurovision. I think it's such a big, happy and cheesy contest which allows the European countries to share their cultures in the form of music, dancing and fashion.
I always look forward to it every year and I definitely want to go next year where it'll be hosted in Sweden! Well, at least I'll try to plan to go, so far, it's just a dream!

So this year I decided to make the most out of my YouTube channel and create some Eurovision contestant makeup looks. After watching the first semi finals, I saw a few makeup looks that I thought looked absolutely beautiful and obviously I decided to recreate them.




Elina Born - 1/2 duo from Estonia:


Debrah Scarlett - 1/2 duo from Norway:


And obviously, the Queen Conchita Wurst:


These are the makeup looks that I created, and feel free to check out the videos and subscribe to my channel!

So, onto the thoughts of Eurovision 2015:

Firstly, I have to say that I loved Conchita Wurst being one of the hosts of this year's Eurovision, she's excellent and oozes personality and stage presence. And let's not forget to mention, she looks bloody amazing! Her makeup, hair and fashion was on point and I would love to see her co-host future Eurovision Contests!

Generally when it comes to Eurovision, I love songs that have some sort of authentic sound to it; for example Armenia's 2008 entry Sirusho - 'Qele Qele'. I absolutely loved that song and still to this day, I keep up with her updates as I like the sound of her other songs too!
The authentic sound really wasn't there this year, as there were quite a few power ballads - which aren't really my preferred choice. There were excellent voices there, don't get me wrong, but none really stood out to me.
On the topic of authentic songs though (before I list my favourites), one song that I literally listened to for two days straight was Israel's entry ' Golden Boy. I love that song still, I think it has a certain sound to it and is definitely one to make you dance!

Here are my favourite songs from this year's contest:

Elina Born & Stig Rästa - Goodbye To Yesterday (Estonia) -


Bojana Stamenov - Beauty Never Lies (Serbia) - 


Nadav Guedj - Golden Boy (Israel) -

Aminata - Love Injected (Latvia) -


Edurne - Amancer (Spain) -


Loïc Nottet - Rhythm Inside (Belgium) - 

Guy Sebastian - Tonight Again (Australia) -


Måns Zelmerlöw - Heroes (Sweden) -


So these were my favourite entries from this year's Eurovision and definitely the songs that will stick with me.

If I were to think back to last year's, the songs that stuck out to me were:
Conchita Wurst - Rise Like A Phoenix
Sebalter - Hunter Of Stars - I loved the whistling in that!
Aram MP3 - Not Alone

Those are songs that I still love listening to, but let's not forget Loreen's Euphoria. That is probably one of the most memorable songs for me and that was a definite winner!

I think I'm rambling on too much in this post, but I just wanted to blog about it. I absolutely cannot wait for next year's Eurovision and if I'm lucky enough, I'll end up going and seeing all of the performances in action!

I hope you you guys enjoyed this post, it's a bit of beauty and lifestyle I guess :P

Take care x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Action Fuel Pro is a splendid recipe that serves to improve the strong and sexual force, in the men body, who have crossed their age past 30. Its composed in such way that it general conveys key supplements to your body, which diminish down the recuperation time in muscle advancement. A percentage of the compelling fixings help up to support the vitality level for more workout sessions alongside higher sexual commute and remain. The outcomes with the wellbeing change could be seen with 2-3 weeks of beginning the course calendar of this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Action Fuel Pro Review has been nearing all the time of late thus obviously, being the test sort, I chose to really give it a shot. One thing I saw is that they assert that with Action Fuel Pro Review will give you comes about notwithstanding the amount you workout. Something I am not enthusiastic about accepting but rather in the event that its actual it could truly be the supplement for me. All things considered, we should examine how it lives up to expectations and how it can offer you those amazing results.

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig