Friday, 16 January 2015

My 2014 Beauty, Makeup & Hair Favourites

Rolling with the 2014 posts, I've finally uploaded this lengthy video all about my beauty, makeup and hair favourites!

These are products that I've used in the past year (some even longer), which I just had to share with you all as you may like a product or two. I did film a video for this, so do check that out to hear my opinions on each of the products. I tried to give a mini review on the product and described why I liked it! So that saves me some time on typing it all up haha :)

Video below:


Products mentioned:

Hollister Crescent Bay Body Mist
CKIN2U Perfume
L'Oreal Matte & Messy Salt Spray
Mark Betts Kolor Lok Hair Mask Treatment
Batiste Dry Shampoo
COLAB Dry Shampoo
Help Clear Skin - You can buy it HERE -- http://bit.ly/1ybYECH
B. Pure / Garnier Micellar Water
Apple Cider Vinegar I bought from thehealthybay.com
Carmex Lipbalm
Organic Surge Eye Gel
LUSH Enchanted Eye Cream
Organic Surge Blissful Daily Moisturiser
LUSH Skindrink Moisturiser
Soap & Glory Lipsticks - Red My Lips & Naked Beige
Topshop Lipstick - Inhibition
Makeup Revolution Velvet Lip Lacquer - Velvet Rebel
Milani Brow Kit
Kirkland Duo Eyebrow Brush & Spool
Makeup Revolution Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blusher - Spicy & Sweet
Hard Candy Baked Bronzer - Tropics
B. Sculpted Bronzer & Highlighter
Benefit Bronze of Champions Kit : Hoola Bronzer & Watts Up Highlighter
Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palettes
The Body Shop Instablur Primer
Maybelline FIT Me Powder - 220
Maybelline FIT Me Concealer - 20 & 25
Vasanti Liquid Concealer - V2 & V3
B. Flawless Foundations : Light Hydrating Foundation & Illuminating Foundation
FM Cosmetics Second Skin Foundation
NARS Sheer Glow - Punjab


I can't believe I managed to get through all of those products as it's quite a list!

I hope you guys liked this video, and please subscribe to my channel as I have many more videos coming up this year! :)

~
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this favorites. Awesome beauty items. Thanks for sharing.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig