Saturday, 24 January 2015

Experimenting With Bold Lips, ft Makeup Revolution


As my collection of Makeup Revolution lipsticks keeps growing, I decided to experiment with the lipsticks that I've got already to create some kind of (more) bold ombre lips!
I love Makeup Revolution lipsticks because they have some pretty unusual colours that are great for those who like to be creative, daring and like to experiment with their makeup. After watching an ombre lip video by Jade The Libra - who is absolutely stunning! - I decided to create my own ombre lips using eyeliner and lipstick. It's not the conventional combination, but why not?!




To see the my colourful bold lip creations, check out the video below :)


I know this is quite a short video, but I hope you guys like it!

~
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Amazing shade. Loved this video.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig