Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Things I'd Tell My Teenage Self

The past three years of University have left a huge impact on my life, as I have learned so much within this short amount of time. Yes. I said short. Despite the huge amount of work that I had to do which felt endless, my time at University definitely did pass by quickly!
Although I've learned a lot about myself and who I really am, I've also had some mishaps along the way that have made me learn a lot more about life. And honestly, I wish I knew these things when I was younger. These are a few life lessons I've learned in the past few years (I'd say in the past 5 years) - and I wish I had known these 5 years ago. 


If you like this video, don't forget to hit the subscribe button as that would mean a lot to me! If there are any life lessons you have learned that you wished you had known when you were younger - leave them in the comment section! :)


I hope you guys like this video! :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm 15 and this is so true, especially in school, couldn't have been said any better. Especially the point talking about niceness and how not everyone could nice as you. My tip would probably be don't let the spectators get you down, I sort of imagine myself as a game maker and haters are on the sideline... Great post Ravi!

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig