Sunday, 1 June 2014

My Drugstore Bargain Picks

After having a beauty blog for a two and a half years, my most frequent questions are: "What is a good foundation that isn't expensive?" and "I need some cheap makeup!"

So I decided to create a video on my Drugstore Bargains and I also give my favourite recommendations on foundation and concealer!
The products I mentioned can be found in Superdrugs and Boots, and are very inexpensive. There are other products that I do have that are pretty expensive, however they can be bought online rather than at Boots or Superdrugs. But, I shall have a video on that coming soon!


I hope you guys like this video, and if so, don't forget to give me a like and subscribe :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig