Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Makeup Revolution Haul

I've never been so excited about makeup before. Really. I've had so many different eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks in the past, but right now, I'm incredibly excited!

Last week while I was at home in Leeds, my sister told me about a makeup brand called 'Makeup Revolution', which she described to be similar to MUA. I've had MUA eyeshadow palettes in the past (the Undressed and Undress Me Too palettes) - and I also have a few of their lippys in my growing lipstick collection.

So I decided to try out Makeup Revolution and after searching around their website, I bought two eyeshadow palettes and a few (more like a load) of lipsticks!


So judging by the images, you can imagine that I was so excited to open my parcel to see these beauties!

I bought the Matte Brights palette and also the Iconic 3 palette (which is meant to be a close dupe of the Naked 3 palette). These palettes are £4 each, which are an absolute bargain - especially for the quality and amount you get!



These are the lipsticks that I bought… They're so beautiful, bold, colourful and daring! And for £1 per lipstick, who wouldn't want to try these out?!


To see swatches and details of the lipsticks and eyeshadows, I filmed a haul video! I decided the swatch the lipsticks on my lips rather than on my hands, so you can see the full effect of the lipsticks and how they actually look :)



I highly recommend their lipsticks and eyeshadows, and I have yet to try their concealers and foundations, but I shall try them out relatively soon :)

I hope you guys liked this post and the video too, don't forget to subscribe to my channel!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig