Friday, 23 May 2014

The Photobooth Challenge

Following on from my last post, my sister and I filmed the Photobooth Challenge on Saturday evening after literally a week of me pestering her to watch Dan and Phil's version. I've seen a few of other YouTubers Photobooth Challenges in the past and I've been eager to film one since!



It honestly was a lot of fun! Who knew that you could laugh so much over making your face disproportionate and swirly?! Haha. Guys, if you want to try this then you definitely need to! I don't think this was an actual tag or anything, but feel free to do this and film yourselves! :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig