Monday, 12 May 2014

Thank YOU!

Hey everyone :) 

I would like to say Thank You to you guys for making something that seemed so impossible for me, to happen. It came to my attention that I have reached over 1,000 subscribers on YouTube, and I am so thankful and appreciate every single one of you. 
I don't know why or how I managed to reach 1,000, but I know that I didn't expect it! Starting YouTube has been a challenge for me for the past 4 years, as I was originally camera shy/ lacking confidence but slowly I have managed to gain confidence to record myself. I know that this is the start of my journey, and I have a ton of videos that I'd like to do. And hopefully I will be able to do this for a while because this is a very fun and satisfying hobby/job!

I filmed a video saying Thank You, and also answering a few questions that I received on my Instagram! Hopefully if I continue to get questions, then I will do a Q&A every month or every other month :)



A #selfie to end the post :P

Thank you guys! 
And if you aren't subscribed already, then please do subscribe to my channel! It would mean a lot to me :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig