Monday, 26 May 2014

Neals Yard Remedies Haul

Around two months ago, I was introduced to the organic brand Neals Yard Remedies - which turned out to be an absolute godsend. I was kindly given a few products to try from my sister, after showing her a terrible breakout I had on the right side of my face.
She gave me a few products and said it'll help to reduce the redness, calm the skin and get rid of any spots and cystic acne I may have!


She gave me quite a few products so I decided to film it all for you, along with close ups of the products themselves so you can see what they are like, and a mini review of them.

Here is the video:


The products she gave me:
Beautiful Skin Tea
Chamomile Cream Cleanser
Rehydrating Rose Toner
Wild Rose Beauty Balm
Mahonia Skin Clarifying Gel
Rosemary & Cedarwood Hair Treatment
Rehydrating Rose Facial Polish

I highly recommend trying the Neals Yard products - despite how expensive they are - as they are kind and nourishing to the skin. They allow the skin to heal and repair whilst some mainstream scrubs and washes cause more damage… which obviously isn't good!

I hope you guys liked this video and if you did, don't forget to subscribe to my channel! :)

 ~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig