Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Little Black Dress Collection LookBook

A dress? Dresses were a piece of clothing that I wasn't too familiar with growing up. I'd never really worn dresses up until I start University, when I realised that wearing jeans every single day was quite boring. But even now, I still wear jeans majority of the time but the worn out shorts make a comeback during the summer. 
However, when I go for a meal, a night out or just a regular fancy occasion, I do like to bring out the dresses. And this year, I decided to expand my collection of little black dresses as I only had one. So I purchased three more… which surprisingly I got pretty cheap from eBay. Honestly guys, if you want some bargains on new clothes, check out eBay. It doesn't have to be previously owned items, as there are certified retailers online that selling pretty much new clothes.

I tried creating a LookBook sort of video to showcase these dresses and please excuse my surroundings. Filming in my student flat isn't the best room to film in, as it's quite mundane and you can't really dress it up. But I hope you guys like the video anyway :)


So to those of you who would like to know which sellers I purchased these dresses from, I will include links below :)


2) New Look - it was in the Boxing Day sales in 2012)


4) pollycouture - This has a plunging neck line, but I generally pin it in the middle as that's just my personal preference :)

I hope you guys like this video and don't forget to subscribe to my channel! :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You are looking great :) I love black dress

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig