Thursday, 15 May 2014

Life Lessons I've Learned From University

After being a (hard working, I think) University student for the past 3 years, I have learned a bunch of life lessons along the way that have made me into the person I am today. Now, I know I have tons of things to learn in the future like… how to iron a shirt. Honestly, that's all I can think of at this moment. I'm useless at ironing things with sleeves.
But at this moment, I know I've learned quite a lot including trusting my own gut instinct and realise that I shouldn't worry what people think of me.

So here is my full list of:
 'Life Lessons I've Learned From University'. 


I really hope you guys like this video and it provides you with some insight. These are a few things that I wish I had known at the start of University, but at the same time, I don't regret making the actions that led me to learn all of these :) 

Are there any life lessons you have learned from college/university? 

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. really love this video! give me strengths on striving for my secret goal :P you know! thanks ravi xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig