Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Casual Smokey Eye - Get Ready With Me

Hey everyone :)

Today I am bringing you a Smokey Eye look that I filmed in the style of a 'Get Ready With Me'. This is a look I sported mainly during the Autumn and Winter season, as smokey eyes are all the rage during those seasons!


Products I used:
MUA Eyeshadow - Beige colour
Bronzer / Light Brown shadow I used in the crease - B. Bronzer & Highlight Duo
MUA Undress Me Too palette - Shade 1 (in the inner corner area).
Golden Rose Dark Brown Eyeshadow
B. Gel Eyeliner
MUA Extreme Curl Mascara



Obviously this technique can be used when pairing up other eyeshadow colours. But I absolutely love using neutral and earth eyeshadows as it looks more understated. I find that using earthy and neutral toned eyeshadows, you can get away with wearing them during the day as well as at night, without looking too over dressed.

I hope you guys like this look :) Don't forget to subscribe to my channel if you haven't already :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig