Sunday, 25 May 2014

Beauty Empties #1

First it was my Organic Surge moisturiser, then the Organic Surge shampoo and then before I knew it, a collection of empty product bottlers and jars were collecting in a corner of my room. Why was I keeping them?
Well, for this of course! I decided to film my first ever Empties video and with this, I have given a review on the products too. I thought that it would be a great opportunity to review products that I have completely used up - rather than trying them just a few times. 


Here is the video:



Products mentioned:
Maybelline FIT Me Concealer - 25 (I don't know why I forgot to include it in the photos!)
Organic Surge Blissful Daily Moisturiser
Organic Surge Skin Perfecting Facial Polish
Groovy Foods Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
The Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel
'Front Row', Charles Worthington London, Heat Defence Spritz
Hollister Body Mist - Crescent Bay
Organic Surge Body Wash and Shampoo


I hope you guys liked this video and if so, don't forget to subscribe to my channel :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig