Monday, 19 May 2014

B. Makeup & Skincare Haul

After a couple weeks of literally collecting my B. Makeup and Skincare products, I have finally filmed  a haul video where I mentioned all of the products I bought and a mini review! The reason why I'm like just so excited to talk about these products is that they're Paraben-free and Cruelty free, so it's quite beneficial for the skin and little animals too :)
If you haven't heard of the B. Makeup and Skincare range, you can find the products in Superdrugs and the Superdrug website only, as it's an exclusive brand. They had a sale on the B. range and I just had to buy a few items. At the moment, I believe the products are 3 for 2? You are saving a few pennies, so definitely do get your hands on the products asap! 

I've been so excited to share these products with you all as I have been really loving them, and I suggest you guys to try them out. 


Products I bought:
B. Flawless Long Lasting Concealer
B. Sculpted Contour Kit
B. Pure Micellar Water
B. Naked Light Hydrating Foundation
B. Flawless Complete Coverage Foundation
B. Precise Gel Eyeliner

Here is the Haul video:


Along with this video, I've decided to take some swatches of the foundation and contour kit, and also the eyeliner so you guys can see the products more closely :) 


This bronzer is a subtle bronze colour that doesn't make me look orange or too brown (unlike many other bronzers I have tried in the past). This is a lovely neutral bronzy colour that definitely helps to contour the face without adding too much extra colour that looks cakey or fake.
The highlighter product has a creamy sort of texture, and it blends in quite well. This highlight isn't too blendable though, so it can end up looking a bit streaky on top of powder. (Say if you've already set your foundation base).


This concealer is a little too light for my skin tone, so it works well as a highlight for me. I love the texture of it though, as it blends in really well and it's a very creamy consistency. 


Since purchasing these foundations, I have been wearing the B. Naked Light Hydrating Foundation everyday as this is absolutely amazing! Honestly, through cold and warm weather (yeah, we have had both kinds of weather in the past three weeks!) this foundation stays put for long hours :) It helps to even out the skin tone but if you have acne scarring, this may not cover up your skin well as it's very sheer.
But the fact that the foundation is quite light and has a natural finish, I love wearing it. And the best part about it all, is that it hasn't made me break out at all :)

The Complete Coverage Foundation is provides more coverage and is very buildable in terms of coverage. However, I've not tried this foundation enough to write a complete review on it!


This gel eyeliner has to be my favourite by far, as it's very creamy! I love the consistency of this eye liner and it applies on the eyes very smoothly and packs an intense black colour too! Comparing this eyeliner to the Maybelline Gel Liner, I prefer this one as it's more smoother and easier to use.
The great thing about this eyeliner is that it stays on very long too, and the Micellar water didn't manage to remove it all within a sweep (compared to the other makeup!)

Like the Light Hydrating Foundation, I have been wearing this eyeliner everyday too :)


I hope you guys like the video and the review! 
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel :)

Have you tried any products by the B. brand?

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig