Thursday, 29 May 2014

An Impromptu Organic Skincare Update

After receiving a VERY large number of requests to film a skincare update, I finally got round to it! Originally I filmed this video during the day and I wanted to add it into one of my 'Day In The Life' videos. But because it was very long and practically a video in itself, I just uploaded it as a single video.



I'm still using majority of the products I have mentioned previously, for example African Black Soap and my Organic Surge shampoo and body wash. But there is something different and new that I have added to my skincare, that has improved the quality of my skin dramatically! 

I'll probably make another update - but a proper video - in a few weeks and show you guys how my skin looks! I hope you guys like the video, and don't forget to subscribe. I upload videos everyday :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig