Thursday, 22 May 2014

A Trip Back To Leeds

This is a bit late, considering I've been back at my flat since Sunday evening. But truthfully I've not been in the mood to blog, and my main focus has been YouTube. But I'm feeling in the mood to blog right now, so why not talk about my trip to Leeds. (By the way, I vlogged a few clips from the weekend).

I had a few reasons why I went back; obviously to see my family after what… 4 weeks? Damn these assignments. I also had a family event to attend to, and it's not something I want to blog about but it was quite nice seeing the entire family again after what feels like 10 years. 

Here are a few highlights from my weekend:


L-R: 
- Capturing a cleaning Nemo with a lens bigger than my arm - it isn't really, but it weighed like it - (see pic below). 
- My cute nephew in the garden getting excited over drinking water and seeing Nemo around in the bushes? I had to babysit him a few times over the weekend which was really nice, and he finally recognises me hahaha.
- My sister in law's birthday was on Sunday and the cake her sister made was yummy! It was the first time I'd had Red Velvet and it was pretty moreish. 


This lens weighed an absolute ton, in fact a lot of things weigh an absolute ton to me. My own camera with its standard lens, my nephew and four bags of shopping from Asda.

In case you're wondering where the vlog is, here it is:


Oh, my sister and I also filmed the Photobooth Challenge Tag thing? Is it a tag? I have no idea. But we filmed it anyway. It's on my YouTube channel already if you want to check it out! But I am going to write it up in my next post anyway :)

I hope you guys had a great weekend and are currently having an awesome week! :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig