Saturday, 26 April 2014

What's On My iPhone?

Hey everyone :)

I thought I'd do the 'What's On My iPhone Tag' that's been going around on YouTube recently. Well.. I know it's been around for several months now but I thought I would hop on the bandwagon and show you guys what is on my iPhone!


Video below!


Apps mentioned:
Notes
Memo / Voice Recorder
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Flipboard
Photography:
Mextures
Meitu - Mei Tu Xiu Xiu? I think?
Landcam
PicPlayPost
Games:
Eyes
Family Guy - The Quest for Stuff
The Simpsons - Tapped Out
Misc:
UniDays - MyUniDays
Kotoba / I mi wa? / Imiwa?

I hope you guys like this video and you (may or may not) want to try some of these apps! :)
~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig