Sunday, 6 April 2014

This is possibly the hardest week of my life

Academically.

I have to submit my 8,500 word Case Study (like a dissertation, except it isn't… but it kinda is). For the past three weeks, I have been working non stop on both this Case Study and my practical project - which is done and dusted, phew! But I know this week will prove to be a real test as I have a lotttt of editing and organising to do, and printing too. Eugh, I dislike printing for some reason. 
But after this week, I will be able to relax a bit - before starting final essay - but the rest of my work is due in May so I guess I can spend a bit more time working on that over the remaining two/three weeks :)

Anyway, the main point of this post is to inform you guys that for this week (and maybe the weekend), I will be MIA. On here, my YouTube and (possibly) Instagram. Although I am trying to post on Instagram everyday with the #100HappyDays challenge! So don't expect anything on this blog and YouTube channel as I am giving my full attention to my work :)

Nonetheless, after next weekend, I will be back with videos, product reviews, tags (that I've been tagged in since like February… yeah, I know!) and a favourites post/video because I still haven't done one for March yet. Oops.

Take care guys!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig