Sunday, 16 March 2014

Top High End & Drugstore Foundations Review

Hey everyone :)

I'm back with another video - I seem to be making more videos than writing up blog posts lately! This video is basically a review on five High End/Drugstore foundations :)

Revlon Colour Stay
NARS Sheer Glow
MAC Studio Fix Fluid
Maybelline FIT Me
Clarins Everlasting Foundation


I hope you guys like this review! Don't forget to give me a 'like' and subscribe to my channel, as I am uploading new videos every other day (maybe everyday) :P 


^^ wearing the NARS Sheer Glow foundation :) (I felt like I had to insert a photo here :P)

~ xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig