Hey everyone :)
So I was tagged (a few weeks ago) by @ASimpleMix on Twitter to do this tag called 'The Beauty Scenario TAG'! I'd never heard of it but it's a fun little tag to do :) Basically, you are faced with this different situations/dilemmas and well… what would you do?
Here are the questions:
1) You have to get rid of all your foundations, and only keep one highend and one drugstore which do you keep?
2) You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
3) Your not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick which one do you go for?
4) You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do to your hair and makeup differently?
5) You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length pixie lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum and cry hysterical b)cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund.
6) your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
7) Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
8) Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. do you a)just pretend you havn't noticed b) ask them to repurchase it or c) secretly do the same to something of theirs ...
Here are my answers:
I hope you guys liked this video and my answers - and if you want to do this tag, then video your response/blog your answers and leave a comment down below so I can have a read! :)