Sunday, 23 March 2014

Caudalie - Divine Indulgence Set Review

Hey everyone :)

This is quite a delayed review as I have had the Caudalie Divine Indulgence Set since last month. But, better late than never eh? 

I bought the Caudalie Divine Indulgence Set after my Caudalie Divine Oil had ran out. I've blogged about the Divine Oil before in my February Favourites and completely raved about how amazing it is! I know some people don't understand how facial oils work, and instead, they choose regular cream/serum moisturisers. However, using facial oils (and oils in general) in my skincare has been the best decision I've ever made!

My sister introduced me to the Divine Oil after she used it - and it miraculously cleared up her acne and scarring! So who was I to pass up an opportunity to try the oil. I absolutely loved the oil and I decided to purchase the Divine Indulgence Set after seeing it was the same price as the full bottle of oil itself. (I purchased it on lookfantastic.com


So the Divine Indulgence Set comes with the full 100ml bottle of Divine Oil, Divine legs instant tanner and Divine Scrub.


So to review the instant tanner… 
Now you may be thinking: "Why are you using a fake tan when you're already brown". I'm quite pale, especially during the winter where we don't get much sun here in the UK. Well… when do we ever get sun here?! Nonetheless, I still like to try fake tan! 

This instant tanner is unlike other fake tans, as this is a gel sort of consistency with a bit of radiance shimmer, and the tan is instant (duh). The one thing I absolutely love about this instant tanner which is the first time I've ever liked this particular quality about a self-tanner, is the scent. You don't get that biscuit sort of smell that you normally get. The Divine Indulgence Set has this absolutely amazing scent about it all. The oil, the scrub are fairly similar in scent. But the Divine Legs instant tan has this amazing rich and delicious scent about it. Although I'm probably really weird for liking the smell of it… but it's amazing!


As you can see, it's quite dark when you first squeeze it out of the tube, but you have to blend it into the skin for an even tan.



You can't really see it on my arm, but I used it on my leg and you can definitely see the difference in colour! I told you guys i'm quite pale! 



The oil is, like I said, amazing. I used it on one of my breakouts - instead of using a moisturiser - and it really helped to reduce the breakout and control the oil my skin was producing. This was one of the key products that I used to help reduce my acne :)



The Divine Scrub, smells amazing too, is unlike other scrubs. I know some people have kinda criticised the scrub, but here is my proper review of it:

So most scrubs that we are familiar with are very gritty in texture. Whilst some people may like this - as they feel their skin is getting clean - I guess I don't like that. The Divine Scrub isn't really gritty, you do feel the scrub texture but it's not as abrasive as many other scrubs on the market. It's a far more gentler on the skin, and after using it, your skin feels smooth and soft.

The consistency of the scrub is of a solid form. It's not a scrub that has a lot of liquid in it, so you can hold it upside down above your head, and the scrub won't budge. 

So you can scoop out the amount you want, and it looks a bit like this…


Then once you add some water, it turns into a bit of a liquid-y milky consistency and then it becomes more of a scrub (without the harshness).


 Once you use the scrub, your skin feels really soft, smooth and not very oily. Despite it having a rich scent and formula, you may think it will make your skin kinda oily or leave some sort of an oily residue. It doesn't, which is great :)

You can purchase The Caudalie Divine Indulgence Set from lookfantastic.com

I hope you guys like this review, and I do recommend trying out the oil! :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig