Sunday, 2 March 2014

An Organic Skincare Wishlist

Hey everyone :)

Recently I - by 'I', I mean my sister and I - have been researching the ingredients that are really in skincare products, and beauty products. We've come to the point where we have experienced a lot with our sensitive skin types (see my endless acne posts!) and we've decided to ditch the commercial beauty products and go down the organic and vegan route. Whilst there are certain companies who market their products as 'skin friendly' or 'mineral based'… they aren't quite what they seem. 
After looking at a lot of the ingredients that are in most beauty products - for example parabens, SLS, Mineral Oil and Alcohol - we've been on the hunt for 100% Organic products. And I mean 100% Certified Organic!
If you've been reading my blog for a while, you will know that I did adapt my skincare routine to a more skin friendly routine - as I use face wash and masks by Organic Surge - who are brilliant and affordable! The Organic Surge beauty products have made me less prone to break outs, helped my skin recover and still made my face so fresh and clean without making my skin feel uber dry or irritated. 
Also, I use facial oils including pure Rosehip Oil, and the Caudalie Divine Oil (a blend of grape, sesame, hibiscus, argan oil). Whilst these have helped my skin in terms of preventing breakouts, moisturising it and reducing the redness - I still want to expand my Organic skincare collection. I've come across a few different brands that I would like to try out soon, so here goes:

HerbivoreBotanicals:




100%PercentPure:


Gabriel Cosmetics:



I will be posting a skincare update soon as that is highly requested (especially on my YouTube)! And I'll also have a skincare routine soon :) I've been experimenting with a few different products lately, I can't wait to share it with you guys!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Could you please do a review of the organic foundation. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find the best selection of products from organic skin care products with the lowest prices

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig