Tuesday, 18 March 2014

AMAZING Foundation for Olive/Asian Skin Tones - EX1 Invisiwear Foundation

Hey everyone :)

I have finally got round to reviewing one of my favourite foundations: 
EX1 Invisiwear Foundation.

My sister, kindly, gave me one of her extra EX1 Foundation bottles for me to try after she found out that I was using a particular foundation that was breaking me out badly.
She recommended the Invisiwear Foundation because it's oil free and it would work better with my sensitive and acne done skin :)

Here is the review and demo:


In this review, I've included a demo at the end so you can see how this foundation works on my acne scarring and dark under eyes. I think it's important to show you guys how this product works in terms of covering up scarring, rather than rave about the foundation and you having to make judgement on my experience.

As this foundation is quite sheer, I do need concealer on my under eyes - as they're so panda-like, it's unreal! But, I like how this gives a great amount of coverage without looking too OTT. Sometimes foundations can look like a mask over your face. I haven't had that problem with this foundation, as it blend in well with my skin and looks like my own skin :)

I highly recommend this foundation to those of you who are dealing with acne prone skin - as this foundation hasn't broken me out at all! It's a very sheer and blend-able consistency, and the shades are fab for olive/asian/tanned complexions which is amazing!

If you're around an NC25 - NC30-35 (like me), the shade to use is F200, then if you have more yellow undertones and you're a definite NC35, then F300 would be great for you :)

After using this foundation for most days, I've almost ran out of it! But I will definitely repurchase this foundation as it has honestly worked really well for me (and my sister) :)


Definitely do check out this foundation, can find it here!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig