Wednesday, 12 March 2014

A very late… February Favourites

Hey everyone :)

I am back with my February Favourites - which I'm sorry for taking so long writing up! I initially filmed it during the last week of February but sadly… erm… I guess I wasn't that great with posting it up on time! 
Nonetheless, here is the written version of my February Favourites :)


1) Wet n Wild Palette - Comfort Zone:
This is the 'do it all' palette for me. I am able to sport a natural look, a 'let's go for a meal' kinda look and  also a smokey eye look :) It's very pigmented, the shades are lovely and suit many skin tones. The Wet n Wild palette is very hard to find in the UK - in fact, it's not sold here - but I'm sure you can purchase it online or ask someone to buy it for you if they're visiting the US :)
They have a few different palettes and trio palettes, and they're very worth having in your makeup collection!

2) Caudalie - Divine Oil:
I was introduced to the Divine Oil through my sister as she used it religiously during the several months leading up to her wedding. I noticed that her acne scars were fading, her redness had completely gone and she was hardly breaking out. Luckily for me, she gave my around 10ml of the Divine Oil to try and I absolutely loved it!!! I loved it so much to the point where I bought the full 100ml Divine Oil. I generally apply this after I've washed my face in the morning and let it sink in for a while before applying my makeup. It moisturises the face and it smells amazing! I've noticed that my scarring is fading and I'm breaking out a lot less!



3) NARS Sheer Glow - Punjab:
I've been wearing this quite often recently, which is quite bad as it's very expensive! Nonetheless, it is my absolute favourite high end foundation. I purchased it in the shade 'Punjab' and it is a tad bit light for me, however I just warm up the look by using bronzer and blusher, and it looks perfect! I love this foundation as it doesn't break me out either :) It has strong staying power, it dries matte, and it doesn't make me look cakey.

4) Kat Von D - Lock It Tattoo Concealer:
Whenever I feel like I don't want to wear foundation but still have coverage on my trouble spots, I reach for my trusty Kat Von D concealer. Much like the NARS foundation, it's a thin consistency yet it provides amazing coverage - so it doesn't look thick or cakey :) The smell of it is a bit weird.. it reminds me of the MAC foundation but nonetheless, the scent of it goes away once it's applied and it's fine!



5) MUA - Extreme Curl Mascara: 
I'm not generally the type to splurge often on mascara as I have naturally short lashes - so I think, 'Hey, I don't need to bother with a fancy mascara if it's not going to do anything'.
So I stumbled across this MUA mascara and I decided to try it out! This mascara has a wand that is curved, so it grasps on to each lash and coats them in the mascara. For me, I found that is does lengthen the lashes but doesn't really give them much volume or thickness. I prefer that it lengthens the lashes! This has been my most worn product as I wear it even on days where I'm not wearing much foundation/concealer :)

I hope you guys like this post! So tell me, what have been your favourite products of last month? 

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig