Friday, 21 March 2014

A sneak peak

Hey everyone :)

I am very very very sorry that I haven't been blogging or making videos as much as I normally do, it's obviously because of the amount of work I have to do. I keep reminding myself that in three weeks, I'll have waaaaay more free time than I do right now! But during these next three weeks, I will be posting more Vlog type videos rather than actual blogs/sitting in front of the camera-proper-type videos. If you know what I mean haha!

This means that I'll be recording throughout my days and putting all of the footage together to make some (hopefully) entertaining videos :) They'll be basically like sneak peaks into my life and the kinda things that I do. And this might involve me filming in public - which is a bit nerve-wracking for me but oh well haha :D

Here is my first (of many) Vlogs:


I hope you guys like this video!

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel to keep updated with my videos!
Twitter: @TheRaviOsahn
IG: @RaviOsahn

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig