Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palettes - Comfort Zone & Petal Pusher

Hey everyone :)

Today I'm bringing you a brief review on these Wet n Wild eyeshadow palettes:


For those of you who are in the dark about Wet n Wild - they are an American company and the only way you can get a hold of these palettes is obviously if you went to America, or - in my case - someone buys them for you.
When my sister went to Vegas on her honeymoon last year, she was very kind enough to pick these two palettes up for me. She's had them previously as one of her friends in America sent them to her - and she loved them that much she bought me and my sister in law two palettes! 

The palettes I have are Petal Pusher (the one with the purples), and Comfort Zone (the one with the browns and greens). I've mainly used Comfort Zone as I find that those are the colours I'd normally use on a daily basis, and on a night out. However I am experimenting with the purple colours and hopefully I will have a makeup look in the future to show you guys :) - sadly, no makeup look in this post!


So as you can see, it's a collection of matte and shimmery eyeshadows - however I have found that some aren't that shimmery once they've been applied. 
These palettes are very underrated - I know many makeup artists talk about other brands like Benefit or TooFaced or other high end brands like that. However these eyeshadows are very very very pigmented and the colours are versatile. 
Thing is with eyeshadows, you don't have to apply them in the way you would for a smokey eye. You can add a line above your eyeliner, or smudge a little shadow on your bottom lash line for a pop of colour. 


P.S: That last shade on the 'green' section is AMAZING! It's like a two toned green/rusty shade, it's so gorgeous and velvety smooth! 

Swatches below:




You can see the two toned-ness of that last green shade... so pretty!

I hope you guys can see how pigmented these eyeshadows are, and if you can get your hands on either of the palettes, I highly recommend you doing so. Don't think about it, just do it!
I will hopefully have a tutorial or something where I have used these eyeshadows coming soon :) 

Have you tried any Wet n Wild products? 

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. so lovely ^^ I love the slight shimmer ^^

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig