Monday, 24 February 2014

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Review

Hey everyone :)

Finally, and I mean finally, I have filmed my review on the NARS Sheer Glow foundation! 


Details:
Shade: Punjab (similar to NC25 in MAC)
Weight: 30ml 
When did I buy it: July 2013
Price: £32


Pros:
+ Dries matte (rather than sheer), so it's great for those with oily skin types.
+ Great selection of shades to match most, if not all, skin tones.
+ Is buildable, so it can produce a flawless coverage.
+ Despite giving flawless coverage, it's a thin consistency. So it looks like your own skin - rather than 'cakey'.
+ Delivers long lasting power, and doesn't go blotchy when in contact with rain or sweat.

Cons:
- Expensive.
- Doesn't come with a pump; so it can be quite messy.



I hope you guys like this review and it was helpful! Definitely my favourite ever high end foundation, and I highly recommend trying it out :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig