Monday, 10 February 2014

Makeup Monday #1 - FOTD

Hey everyone :)

I hope you've all had a great weekend, I have :) It's been a hectic weekend for me and I've spent a lot of time resting as I've been feeling under the weather. Nonetheless, I've been working my butt off for my assignments and emailing tons of people! It can be a little overwhelming but I feel like I'm getting somewhere! :)

I've decided to introduce different weekly posts to my blog to help create some sort of structure - including today's post Makeup Monday!

I'll be writing makeup themed posts on Monday - well, I know I write about makeup anyway but you can guarantee that on Monday, I will be writing up a makeup post :) So today, I'm going to do a very quick FOTD post. This was a picture taken last week - but I just loved how I applied my makeup that day, and I really wanted to show you guys :)


I'd literally started off the look with my hair. Since cutting it short, I haven't really been able to pull off curly hair as it was just a bit short and I preferred it straight! Lucky for me, my hair has grown quite a lot and I can curl my hair and it looks quite cute :) I generally curl my hair at the ends - for a wavy look. And the top of my hair remains straight. 

I know I look way more dressed up than anyone should for University - but this was actually taken when I finished for the day! I was off out for a meal with the other half and I wanted to look nice :) …you know, as opposed to looking like a scruff as I normally do :P


What am I wearing on my face?
Foundation: EX1 Invisiwear Foundation - F200
Kat Von D Lock-It concealer in Medium Tan
Maybelline Fit Me Powder - 220
HD Brows Kit - Bombshell
ELF Blush & Bronzer Duo
Soap & Glory Felt Tip liner
Benefit - They're Real Mascara
Topshop Lipstick - Inhibition

Lenses: Freshlook Colourblend - Gemstone Green
Necklace - Primark
T-Shirt - Primark


I think the main thing that really completed this look was the amazing lipstick! I absolutely love this lipstick and I haven't been able to stop wearing it since I bought it. It's a gorgeous deep pink/purple shade (although it looks more pink in photos), and it's moisturising. It doesn't make my lips look chapped, and it glides on very nicely. I am definitely going to purchase more Topshop lipsticks in the future… well, when I'm richer than I am now :P

I hope you guys liked this post :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig