Wednesday, 26 February 2014

How To Conceal Acne Scarring & Dark Under Eye Circles

Hey everyone :)

I've received a lot of comments (and requests) recently on how I cover up my acne scarring. It's no mystery that I do have scarring - and bad under eyes, thank you parents! - so I decided to film tutorial on how I conceal my imperfections :)


The products I use in this tutorial have quite a thin consistency - so instead of caking up the face (and blocking pores), I show you guys how to layer foundation and concealer, without it becoming cakey and patchy. I also show you how to set under eyes - as that can be a huge hassle! 


Products I used:
(Not shown) Caudalie Divine Oil - I use that as my moisturiser :)
Benefit Erase Paste - 03 Deep
EX1 Invisiwear Foundation - F200
Maybelline Fit Me concealer - 25
Kat Von D Lock it Tattoo Concealer - Original Tan
Maybelline Fit Me Powder - 220
ELF - Blusher & Bronzer duo

I hope you guys like this tutorial! I highly recommend the Benefit Erase Paste as firstly, it is very creamy and conceals well, and secondly, it is more available in the UK compared to the Kat Von D Tattoo Lock It concealer! 

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig