Sunday, 2 February 2014

eBay Wishlist

Hey everyone :)

I know it was literally a week ago when I wrote my last wish list, however I kinda… maybe… spotted a few things I'd like on eBay. Now, I know some people are a bit hesitant when purchasing clothes from eBay - or even anything on eBay. You need to make sure the person you're buying from gives premium service. You know, that little trophy icon that is next to the listing. That's when you can trust the seller to ship you the thing you've actually paid for :)

So onto the few things that I have spotted:


From elixir77uk 



From femme_fashion 


From femme_fashion also!


From leajiang





From trendy-clothings (preferably in grey or light pink)


From diva.look

If you've never had a good look on eBay for clothes, I highly recommend it! You can find some absolute bargains on there, and depending on which seller you buy from, the pieces are good quality! 
I've bought dresses, skirts and sweaters from eBay and they've been awesome :)
It probably wasn't the best idea for me to go looking at clothes as now I really want them, but I'm having to wait until I get my Google moneys. And I'll have to narrow it down to one item! :( 

I hope you guys have liked this post and do check out the other items that are available :) just click on the links I've included and click 'Items for sale' to see what else they're selling! 

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the bracelet!!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig