Thursday, 9 January 2014

The Body Shop HAUL

Hey everyone :)

I had such a nice little shopping trip with my sister in Huddersfield town yesterday :) We hadn't been shopping together in quite a long time, so this was definitely some great sister bonding time!
Despite me living in Huddersfield, I rarely go into town for things like clothes or beauty products - just because my none goes towards food and toiletries. That kinda thing. But because I hadn't bought much in a year or so (with the exception of Boxing Day), I wanted to purchase a few things.

So we went into The Body Shop empty handed, and I walked out with a couple of things :)




1) Shower Gel - Moringa & Honeymania
2) Warming Mineral Mask
3) Hemp Hand Protector
4) Ginger Sparkle Hand Cream

I made a video to go along with this post, talking more about the products and how I got one free ;) which you can watch here:



My sister also made a blog about her journey to Huddersfield and we filmed a bit in my student flat, so here is that video too! 


I hope you guys like this post and this video! :) Thanks for watching / reading :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'd love to see a review of the warming clay mask! It sounds so cool, or maybe a video of you using it? I nominated you for the Liebster Award cause you're so FABULOUS! Visit rachelsaysfabulous to find out more! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to try this!
    http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.in/2014/01/Park-Avenue-Beer-Shampoo-Review.html

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig