Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Sweater Weather TAG

Hey everyone :)

I am back with yet another tag video, 'Sweater Weather TAG'. It is a video that a lot of beauty YouTubers have been doing lately and I thought that I'd join in with the fun :)



QUESTION 1
-Favourite candle scent?

QUESTION 2
- Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?

QUESTION 3
- Whats the best fall memory you have?

QUESTION 4
-Which makeup trend do you prefer: winged eye liner or dark lips?

QUESTION 5
 -What do you want to be for halloween?

QUESTION 6
-Hats or scarves?

QUESTION 7
-Most worn jumper?

QUESTION 8
-Favourite fall nail polish?

QUESTION 9
-Skinny jeans or leggings?

QUESTION 10
-Boots or uggs?

I hope you guys like this tag video, and do try out this tag yourself! :) It's a fun tag, and I know I'm a bit late at doing this. I mean, taking about Halloween in January, really?
Thanks for watching! And don't forget to give me a thumbs up, a comment and don't forget to subscribe ;)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig