Friday, 10 January 2014

Liebster Blog Award TAG :)

Hey everyone :)

I was kindly tagged by the stunning RachelSaysFabulous for a Liebster Blog Award :) (Thank you!) And I've previously done this tag - however, I think I did it back in 2012 so I thought it'd be great to do an updated version! :)
To those of you who have tagged me in this within the last year, please don't take it personally that I didn't reciprocate, but thank you for giving me this award tag thing :P


Okay, so let's start with the rules:

1. You must link back to the person who nominated you : RachelSaysFabulous
2. You must answer the 11 question given by the nominee before you.
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.

~~~

Alright, so I'm going to break the rules a bit. I'm going to encourage ALL OF YOU to do this tag. It's not because I'm lazy to tag people or anything, but I generally don't like to exclude anyone from doing something fun, OR something that they'd like to do! Plus, bloggers who don't really have any ideas for blog posts, this is a great one to do as it allows readers to get to know a bit more about you :)
So if you'd like to do this tag, then go ahead :) 

Oh, and you also have to write 11 Random Facts About Yourself! So here goes…

1) I have a massive addiction to The Simpsons Tapped Out, forget Candy Crush, it's all about Tapped Out!

2) I suppose I am an introvert

3) I share the same birthday as Jennifer Lopez, Rose Byrne (the mum from Insidious), the girl who played Matilda and Anna Paquin (who played Rogue in X-Men)

4) I am the biggest addict to tea, ever. Two teabags, two spoons of sugar and soya milk. Perfection. 

5) My earliest memory of being alive (I guess) was when I was in nursery and I had to write about ladybugs in a jar. I still have that paper somewhere at home...

6) I am definitely a night owl, you can find me doing work, or I'll be online on Facebook or Twitter at 2am :)

7) I've had a series of blogs since the age of 14 I think? I had a blogspot, a Deviant Art blog, a Xanga, a LiveJournal, a Myspace blog, and a few more blogspot's before finally taking it up as a professional and serious blog :)

8) One of my guilty pleasures is EastEnders. I completely stopped watching it when I first moved out for University, but after the Christmas and New Years special, I am hooked on it! (And embarrassed…)

9) I've lost track of the amount of times I have dyed my hair. From blonde, light brown, red, dark red, purple etc! I've stuck with the darker shades though, until recently when I dyed it a lovely deep cerise shade :)

10) I could live off sweet potatoes! I love making them - whether they're jacket potatoes, or baked crisps, or baked thick chips They're so versatile and delicious!!!

11) One of my favourite things to watch is the Runway Thoughts podcast by Ray William Johnson and Anna Akana It's so cool and chilled out, and really interesting too!

~~~

And now, here are the answers to the questions that Rachel had set for me :)

1. What's your favourite food?
I loveee Chinese food! Salt and Pepper Ribs, Duck pancakes, Curried Chicken mmm! All of that good stuff. I know it's not healthy and I'll probably get a takeaway once a week or something, but it's yummy!

2. Which celebrity do you get told you look like most often?
I've had all sorts in the past like Raven Symone or Vanessa Hudgens or a YouTuber called TheCinnamongal, but I honestly don't think I look like anyone! I have a unique looking face I think?

3. Do you speak any other languages, and if so, which ones?
I can read and write Punjabi, but I'm terrible at speaking / understanding it. I used to be able to read Thai quite well.. but I've not practiced it in a while and I've forgot quite a lot of it.

4. Have you ever broken any bones in your body?
Nope :)

5. What's your can't-live-without beauty product?
I have a few! My EX-ONE foundation, Glamoflauge Concealer, something to fill in my brows, and my Soap & Glory lipsticks of course ;)

6. What's the worst present you've ever received?
Erm I'm not sure. In fact, all of my presents have been awesome, and it's generally the thought that counts :) (and that's not just said to make up for a crap gift haha!) I usually get awesome gifts like gadgets, chocolates, money :)

7. Have you got a holiday(s) planned for this summer?
This summer? I don't think so… well not right now anyway! I'm graduating this year too, so I'd love to go on holiday during the summer, it'll be a nice sort of graduation/birthday present I guess haha! :P

8. If you use Emoji, what is your most-used emoticon?
I'm forever using the laughing crying face, I have at least one in all of my messages (well, depending on the mood of the conversation), but I love using that Emoji!

9. What did you dress up as for Halloween last year?
Last year I didn't actually dress up as anything as I had a night in - but I created several tutorials including a vampire look and a half skull look :)

10. My favourite word is FABULOUS! What is your favourite word?
I don't actually have a favourite word… but I guess my over used word is 'literally' or 'omg'. I know it can be annoying - especially when I'm trying to edit my videos and I stumble and whatnot! I guess I don't have a favourite word though! 

11. Where's the furthest you've been from home?
I've been to both India and Kenya - and they're probably the same distance… I'm not too sure though! I know Kenya was like a 10+ hour flight and that's all I can remember! 

~~~

So now, my questions for you guys are:

1) What is one dish (or cuisine) you cannot live without?
2) Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
3) If you could play a role in any TV, who/what would you play and why?
4) Who is your ultimate same-sex crush? 
5) Which social media platform do you use the most, and why? (Instagram / Twitter / Facebook etc)
6) Name your most beauty expensive purchase.
7) When you wake up in the morning, what is the first thing you do?
8) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
9) Who is the one person you want to meet before you die?
10) Name one product that you recommend to EVERYONE.
11) Last but not least, what is the reason you started a blog and / or YouTube?

Regardless of who you are, how many followers you have or what kind of blog you have, feel free to do this tag! :) And let me know in the comment section if you've done it ; or tweet me the link of your blog post @TheRaviOsahn :)

(Cheeky selfie to end this post!)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig