Sunday, 26 January 2014

January-February Wishlist

Hey everyone :)

It's been such a long long longgg time since I made one of these wish lists. I thought I would create one as there have been many things that have been catching my eye lately, and I hope sometime soon I will be able to purchase at least one of the items that is on this list!

Topshop:

Leather Look High Waist Trousers:
I've never had anything leather before, and I don't intend to. However, I do like the look of 'leather', and these trousers are perfect! I've seen many people wear trousers like these, and I think they look very sophisticated without looking too OTT.
What you choose to pair them with is obviously up to you and there is no right or wrong when it comes to these trousers. You can wear them with a long cardigan, or a knit sweater, or a t-shirt and long jacket. They seem to be a staple clothing item for many people, and I really like the look of them!

London Wide Knit Jumper by Illustrated People:
I don't know why but I really like the look of this jumper. During the past few months, I've realised that most of my clothes are monochrome, with the majority of them being shades of grey. So I guess that is why I'm drawn to this jumper. I really like how it's very casual, but the design on the front looks intriguing and quite sophisticated. I love wearing jumpers and sweaters, so this is something I'd definitely wear!


Fleck Zip Cardi by Wal G:
This cardigan caught my eye as it's also monochrome, but also because it looks very casual and chic. It's the kind of cardigan that will look great with the leather look trousers and a white vest. I'm very much into cardigans right now, as I have a black and beige aztec print cardigan that I love to wear around my flat :)




Topshop Lipstick in Shade - Inhibition:
i've never tried any of the Topshop lipsticks, however I love how they have many different shades - especially darker shades - that you won't find in drugstores or Boots. 
This shade 'Inhibition' looks like the kind of colour that I'd sport right now, as I've recently been wearing dark plums and purples for this past month! I do think darker colours suit me more than lighter colours, however it could just be the season and the fact that I opt for darker colours!


New Look:
Stone Leather Look Metal Corner Tote Bag:
I generally go to NewLook for my bags, as they always have a lovely collection and it's not too expensive either. This bag caught my eye as it looks big enough to carry most items without looking bulky. It's a very simple design too, which is something I prefer as most simple items look more elegant and sophisticated. This shade is beautiful too, as it can match many different outfits without looking out of place.

Misumi Black Aztec Diamond Waterfall Cardigan:

Again, I am into cardigans! This cardigan looks super cosy and comfortable, like the kind of cardigan I'd wear on a daily basis to run errands. I think the little tassels on it looks cute and it's not too OTT. the cardigan I already have is somewhat like this with the print and tassels, hover this looks like more of a snug fit and it has longer sleeves too! :)

Black Suede Chelsea Boots:
I've always heard about Chelsea boots, however they didn't really appeal to me as there are many different designs, and some were a bit too 'out there' for my liking. However, these boots are the first I've seen that have really tickled my fancy. They look very simple and understated, and will go well with most (if not all) outfits, and they look professional too.

Gold Cut Out Hinge Cuff:
Recently I've seen a lot of 'cuffs', and gold cuffs generally catch my eye the most. I really like this gold cuff because it's a 'cut out', and looks quite 'expensive'. It looks like a chunky piece of jewellery that you can wear during the day as a nice accessory to jazz up an outfit, but it can also be worn on a night out with a nice dress.

Gold Embossed Tribal Cuff:
This cuff also caught my eye, as I really like the engraved pattern on it. Whilst the previous cuff is quite chunky, this looks the opposite as it appears to be quite thin, and this too can be worn on a daily basis or for a nice evening meal.



Gold Aztec Crescent Necklace:
Again with the engraved pattern (I don't know what it is about patterns?!) this piece caught my eye. It's a statement piece without looking too fancy. Some pieces of jewellery are much bigger with rhinestones  or added bits, and it can generally fit a certain occasion. However this necklace can be worn during the day or during the night too. It's a versatile piece and I generally like jewellery that can be worn for multiple occasions without looking too flashy.

I hope you guys like this post, and I hope I get at least one of these items! Writing about them has only made me want them more haha! 

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh I loooove those leather look topshop trousers.
    Love how super high waisted they are to!

    Day Dreams & Daisy Chains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! They look so stylish! xx

      Delete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig