Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Celebrity Big Brother - My Final Words..

Hey everyone :)

Ooooh, the second post today. Am I on a roll or what?
But seriously, I've been posting TONS about this years Celebrity Big Brother on Twitter and Facebook, that I'm literally driving all of my friends insane. One even called me a "die hard fan". I'm not, honestly. And I'm going to say it again, this was the first year I've watched it fully. 
I guess it's one of those things where when you watch something (even if it's a fictional TV show), and you've kept up with it for some time. You start to understand the characters and you get that sort of weird bond with them… I think? 

Plus, it could just be the fascination of watching people that I like. I guess that sounds creepy? 
But I just wanted to mention my last words about the series and then I'm going to put it to rest. I promise!

Initially when the show started, I knew who at least half of the house mates are - maybe that's why I like watching it? Hmm! 
And I've said from the beginning, I would like Ollie or Sam to win. I absolutely love watching TOWIE, however I haven't kept up with MIC but I remember watching it when it first aired on E4. I suppose I still want Ollie to win, but my thoughts have changed about Sam. 
I think I'm getting a bit too aead of myself here, so let me discuss my thoughts on all of the remaining housemates.


Dappy:
Obviously I knew who Dappy is. I mean, who doesn't? Truthfully when I found out he was going to be in the house, I expected someone who was a bit more… "gangster" I guess? (I'm talking attitude, rough around the edges, a bit obnoxious) I suppose I was expecting someone who was about like Tulisa, but seeing him in the BB house has proved me wrong.
He is actually quite a team player, and he really considers all of the housemates when he has to do tasks, ensuring that they'll win food and what not. 
Dappy has definitely been one of the most entertaining housemates without a doubt. He's raunchy (with Luisa - wink wink, nudge nudge), he's very caring. I mean, did you see how quick he hugged Ollie when his mum, sister and dog walked in during the 'Frozen' task?! 
Also, seeing him in the house has shed light on who he actually is. The fact that he wears fake tan and needs "magic" (under eye concealer) shows a different image to the "gangster" perception that most people have of him. 
I think a lot of people have warmed to Dappy, and I'm constantly seeing "VOTE FOR DAPPY" on my T-List - so I definitely wouldn't be surprised if he won.



Sam Faiers:
I originally thought Sam would be quite dramatic, I mean come on, have you not seen TOWIE? 
However, she's been a little bit… I guess she's been playing it a bit safe in the house. Or a bit too safe, considering many people are complaining that she's very boring.
One reason I really like Sam is that she's very classy and lady-like, and she's kept that demeanour the whole way through the series. During the first episode when she was handcuffed to Jasmine, I felt very very sorry for her. I couldn't put up with Jasmine's drunkeness, so kudos to Sam.
Throughout the entire series, I wanted her and Ollie to get together - but that hasn't really happened. Ollie seems to wear his heart on his sleeve, and he's been very honest and it's clearly evident that he has feelings for Sam. But obviously Sam is either playing it cool in the BB house, or she doesn't feel the same way. But I hope they either get together, or still remain as close when the series finishes!
Sam hasn't really shown much 'personality' compared to the other housemates, so I'm a bit stuck on what else to write here!



Jim:
To be truthful, I had no idea who he was when he first entered the house. And I didn't quite like him at first, as I found him a bit intimidating with what he'd say to Luisa. However, I started to see that he wasn't bad at all. I realised this when he and Dappy would talk and they had a normal close friendship. 
Also, I think the public's opinion about Jim must've become a positive opinion when there was the whole argument between him and Linda. By the way, I am VERY glad Linda was nominated. I think Linda was definitely the one to provoke Jim, and "added coal to the fire" when Luisa and Jim would row. 
After Linda left, it was very obvious that the house was a lot more calmer, there wasn't a division between the housemates. Also, Luisa and Jim are friends now too, which is pleasant to watch. Despite Jim not being the type to get drunk or loud - he gels well with the rest of the housemates as he is almost like a 'father figure' to the rest of the housemates. Not to mention, he comes out with some hilarious lines!



Luisa:
Luisa was first on our TV screens in The Apprentice - and I remember watching The Apprentice thinking that she was very intimidating, strong minded and very opinionated. However, I kinda failed to see the link between The Apprentice and "Celebrity" Big Brother.
Nonetheless, she has been a very entertaining housemate.
Obviously, she is very very raunchy! And I am honestly waiting for news to be released on the Daily Mail website about her and Dappy finally getting together. There's been to much sexual tension between them both! 
I have to admit that at first, I didn't really like Luisa. I guess it was the arguments and the division in the house that made me not like her, but these past two weeks have made me really like her.
She's very entertaining, and the fact that she openly admits that she doesn't care about what people think of her - that's very brave and admirable.
And did you notice that the night Linda was evicted, not many 'boos' were given when Emma said Luisa?
I think a lot of people have warmed to Luisa - including me - and she's definitely provided some great entertainment in the house!

P.S: I'm in love with her hair!!!


Ollie:
If you have never watched Made In Chelsea, then you wouldn't know who this guy is. But if you actually don't know, then I'm presuming you've been living under a rock for the past three/four years!
Ollie has received a lot of criticism on Twitter about being very effeminate - which he can't really help. But to be honest, I think it makes him a likeable person.
I think ollie has been the same person throughout the entire series, and he hasn't really caused that much drama in the house. Some people are comparing him to Sam in a way, because they don't "share their opinions". However, Ollie has been entertaining and I guess people are seeing what he is really like - rather than just a "posh boy from Southampton with good hair and a spray tan".
I have to admit that it really annoyed me when Linda and Luisa made fun of Ollie about not having "balls", and that he needed to give his opinion more. Yet when he did, they still criticised him?
Which wasn't very nice to watch… But Linda obviously liked provoking the housemates and just being a B in general.
Also, I thought it was lovely how he had already planned out his date with Sam! Bless him!


Casey:
With Casey, I had no idea who she was but I have to say, she is SO pretty without makeup! I really wish I had her amazing skin.
Anyway, on to her time in the BB house.
She's received a LOT of criticism about the love triangle between her, Lee and Jasmine. At first, I thought it was Casey who was in the wrong, and she was causing drama by saying things to Lee. However, it became evident that it was Lee who was saying different things to her and the rest of the house. 
I honestly do feel bad for her as she showed genuine feelings for Lee, and I don't think it was a 'show-mance'. But I was really happy that she listened to her mum and kept away from Lee after the 'Frozen' task. Most of her time in the house has been tainted with this love triangle drama, and I guess it's better entertainment than just being sat on a sofa.

Who do I want to win?
Initially I said I wanted Sam or Ollie to win, just because I was more familiar with the two and they weren't in any feuds or love triangles.
However, I have to admit that I wouldn't mind if Jim or Dappy won. In fact, I wouldn't mind if any of the guys won.
I think the guys have more of a chance of winning, as the girls weren't very strong contestants. 

Dappy: He's proved to be a very nice person who gets along with all of the housemates. Along with being hilarious, he's been very entertaining and proved to be not so 'gangster' after all. Yeah, you don't get more gangster than drawing on your beard with an eyeliner haha.. Also, I found it quite funny how he and Ollie shared clothes!
Ollie: Despite being criticised for being 'effeminate', it suits him. The fact that he cried when his sister and mum walked into the house, and applying the face masks to everyone. He's a likeable celebrity and he gets along with everyone in the house - which is nice!
Jim: He was somehow linked with the Saville case during 2013, and during the last task (yesterdays task), he said that it would mean a lot to him to win as he and his family went through a lot in 2013. He's been the same person throughout the entire series, and he's a genuine character.

I have to admit, this was one of the most hilarious moments in the house:

I guess those are my final last words, or paragraphs, or essay! 
I am actually going to be a bit emosh when this series is over. It's been very entertaining having these celebrities on my screen every night, and now I have to find something else to watch during the 9-10pm slot.

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig