Monday, 9 December 2013

TOWIE Inspired Makeup :)

Hey everyone :)

I hope you guys are having a great Monday! I've been great, bombarded with feeling a bit crappy - due to the cold weather -, and also lotssssss of University work. But it's all good, I'm excited for one of my upcoming pieces of work where I have a LOT planned for it! I know it's something quite new and challenging, but it's exciting and I can't wait to get started on it tomorrow! :)

Moving onto the topic of today's blog post.. I decided to create a 'TOWIE Inspired Makeup' video - if you guys have watched The Only Way Is Essex, what do you guys think of the makeup? I really like their makeup - especially in the more recent series! 
So here is my version of their makeup:


I love how the thumbnail is me drinking tea hahaha…

Products Used:
MAC Concealer - NC30
Eyeshadow Primer
MUA Undress Me Too Palette
HD Brows - Bombshell
Golden Rose - Gold/Brown Eyeshadow
Felt Tip Liner by Soap & Glory
Smooch Mascara
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer - Tan
Maybelline The Eraser Concealer - Neutral
Rimmel London Vinyl Lipgloss
The Body Shop Lip Pencil



I hope you guys liked this tutorial! It was a new thing to do the whole voice overs and stuff, but you can expect many more videos like this! :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this look! But I get so mad when it does not turn out the way that yours does -_- great post (:

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig