Sunday, 1 December 2013

November Favourites

Hey everyone :)

Yay for my second month running, I've committed with the "Monthly Favourites" and here are my favourite products of November. However for this post, I decided to film it - because well.. You know. I've written about how I want to get into daily vlogging and this is my step into that direction!


Here is the video :)



1) Superdry Lipstick - Electric Pink

2) Organic Virgin Coconut Oil

3) Leopard Earrings from Bijou Brigitte in Huddersfield

4) EX1 Invisiwear Foundation - F200

5) Patterned Cardigan from Camden Market




In artificial lighting


With flash

I hope you guys liked my post and my video! Don't forget to give me a 'Like' and Subscribe :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. didn't realize superdry did lipsticks hah! x

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig