Sunday, 8 December 2013

No Mirror Makeup Challenge

Hey everyone :)

I have no idea what to say.


Really.


Last week (or was it the week before that) I said I wanted to participate with 'Vlogmas' and basically vlog everyday in December up until Christmas - and have I done it? *crickets*

I remember the 1st of December rocked up into my life and was like, "Hey, are you going to make a video today?" And when I should've said "Yeah man, I'm all up in the video recording shiznit", I obviously didn't.

Now don't get me wrong, it's not that I've been lazy, or I've been putting it off - it's because on Friday (the one just passed), I had an essay deadline. I'd been working pretty hard on that all week so that is the reason why I've not been recording/posting much. I guess final year was a lot harder than it looked - when I looked at other people. Did that make sense?

Anyway, since yesterday was pretty much a free day where I had nothing really planned, I decided to dedicate the whole day to filming. And so, I filmed 4 different videos - with one of them being the No Mirror Makeup Challenge!
Oh, and I managed to find a memory card that I got with £30's knocked off it's original price - THANK YOU Black Friday! Basically, I was having a problem with my camera as it sometimes recorded for like a minute and it'd stop automatically, which put me off making videos on there. So I'd looked for the reason to why this was happening, and it was the memory card that I needed to upgrade (not in size but in Mb/s)
So from a 32GB 30Mb/s, I got a 16GB 95Mb/s - obviously it's half the space but it's worked like a dream! You can now expect more high quality videos :D

Moving on to the video… Here is my No Mirror Makeup Challenge - which was awesome to film because it's fun :)
Just a heads up:
a) My bare face is scary
b) Some of my sentences don't make sense - I guess I can blame it on being tired…?



Check out the video guys! And try it out if you haven't already :) 

Don't forget to give me a like, a comment (if you wish) and subscribe! 



~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig