Thursday, 26 December 2013

Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone :) 

It honestly feels like last week when I blogged about the Christmas of '12 and my Boxing Day purchases! Christmas has arrived (and passed); and I'm still feeling the food coma from yesterday. Not to worry because that food was damnnnnnn good!

This Christmas we had a small gathering - compared to the party we had last year :) - yet, we still made the same amount of food. Us Indians, eh?
My Christmas day started off like any other - waking up at 12, shower, making a brew and all that jazz. And then I realised it was Christmas. Yeah, you read that right.
I woke up not realising that it was Christmas day and I guess you could say that I wasn't in the festive spirit.
I don't know why though, I've just not really been in the festive spirit this year.. and yesterday doesn't feel like it was Christmas!

Nonetheless spending the day with my family, eating yummy food and watching the hour long episode of EastEnders was awesome.
P.S: I am SO glad Janine has been caught. I've not been watching EastEnders much since I moved out, but I didn't like her. She's a very well played character!


Peppers stuffed with melted cheese and seasoned minced lamb


Roasted chicken


The full dinner table. We ended up having a mix of regular Christmas dinner food (sprouts, honey roasted parsnips, turkey stuffing balls) and also a bit of Indian food (rice and spicy lamb curry)



Yes, it's not a photo blog post without a photo of me :P To be honest, I didn't take that many of me compared to last year. Maaaaaan, I took loads last year!


Super cute picture of Nemo :) she looks like she's smiling!

I hope you all have had a great Christmas / having a great Channukah / a happy holiday with all of your loved ones :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig