Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Happy Birthday To Me :)

Well, not necessarily me. But to the-ravi-osahn.com

This time two years ago, I had created this blog - simply because I felt that I wanted a place where I could share my opinions about lifestyle in general, beauty and overall, share my life experiences with you guys.
Now I know I haven't been blogging as much as I used to, but it doesn't mean that I won't randomly start posting masses of blogposts out for you all to read ;) I have a few tricks up my sleeve! 

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has read my blog, shared it, and contributed to my many many views! Through this blog, I have experienced many things that I didn't expect to actually come my way - and I hope to continue this blogging journey (as well as on screen too!). 

This is just a small blog post, but I have quite a lengthy one coming up soon, I promise :) 

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig