Tuesday, 12 November 2013

UPDATED: University Room Tour

So I decided to re-do my University Room Tour - however this time I did it in the form of a YouTube video. Why? Because I thought it'd be different than just showing you all a bunch of photos and there not being much reasoning behind why I've stuck certain things on my wall and why I have certain books. It's a bit more entertaining :)


Since my last Room Tour post, I have a couple more additions to my room including more clothes, shoes, books and I've also given my beauty section a good sorting out. I had a ton of lipsticks that needed to be arranged and now it looks a lot more tidy! 

Check out the video here:



I hope you guys like the video and if you have any video requests, then please write them in the comment section of the YouTube video :)

Thanks for watching & reading 

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig