Saturday, 2 November 2013

Promise Phan Inspired 'Trippy Face'

I decided to try out the 'Face-Ception' "face in a face" makeup tutorial she did as one of her Halloween videos, and well... it turned out like this:


And I suppose it's not bad. 
I have to admit though, she makes it look a HELL of a lot more easier than it really is haha! 

Check out the time lapse I did of it :)


I hope you guys have had an awesome Halloween :) 
I can't believe it's November already! Soon all of the shops will be playing Christmas jingles and man... wait... Christmas shopping. I'm not sure how to feel about that. 

But the Christmas German Market will be in action soon and I really cannot wait to go to that :) I loved it last year, and hopefully this year will be just as great!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig