Monday, 4 November 2013

My Fall/Winter Makeup


Winter is always my favourite time of year when it comes to wearing makeup - simply because in the summer, you're hot, you sweat.. and all of that other yucky stuff. And I personally dislike walking around with my face looking like a massive shiny ball - yes, a ball. "Hey you, you got a ball-like head!" I joke, I joke.
Nonetheless, winter is a great time to wear makeup but you do have to worry about things like dry skin, and making sure your lips aren't chapped. As long as you find a great moisturiser and chapstick, then that's fine!

Moving onto my 'Fall/Winter Makeup' - yeah I'm gonna say Fall. Fall sounds a lot better than Autumn, why not!?
It's all about matte taupe and brown eyeshadows, luscious lashes and a berry lip colour.

Check out my Winter Makeup:


Products Used:
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - Punjab
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer - Medium 26
The Body Shop - All In One Base
HB Brows - Bombshell
ELF Blusher & Bronzer duo
Smooch Mascara
CK Lipstick - Rose Rush



I hope you guys like this makeup look :) 

Side note:
I will be attempting to make at least 2 videos a week - if not more - simply because I feel like it's a way of keeping up with the internet and blogging. University is getting a little tough and in my spare time - well the time I take to watch a movie or something - I could be doing a video or write up a few blogs (something more productive with my time). 
So do keep your eyes peeled on my blog and YouTube channel :) 

Thanks for reading and watching guys! 

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig