Monday, 18 November 2013

Glamorous Gold & Brown Smokey Eye Tutorial


Hey everyone :)

So I filmed this tutorial a few days ago - for some reason I was really in the mood to do a smokey eye that was quite dramatic but not too over the top. And I wanted a reason to wear lashes too :P
If you're wanting to recreate this look, just know that you mainly need: A champagne highlight colour, a bronze eye shadow (I used a bronzer for this), and a dark brown shadow. Yes. I used dark brown, that isn't black! 
You can adjust the intensity of he dark brown eye shadow - and you can even add in black if you want something much more dramatic! 


I'm sorry about the beginning of the video where it's a little blurry and also my head is a bit too down! I promise my videos will get better :)
The main idea of this video is the eye shadow look and application, and the other stuff I did afterwards with the concealer, bronzer and lipstick was just to complete the look!


I hope you guys like this look :)

Don't forget to like and subscribe to me ; and also if you have any request for videos, then leave a comment on the video!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig