Sunday, 27 October 2013

Simple, yet badass-looking, Vampire Makeup Tutorial


I was requested to create a Vampire makeup look, however after scoping YouTube for 'Vampire Makeup Tutorial', I found that a lot of people used a mass of products. Honestly, I don't have time and patience to sit for an hour to create a look that I know can be achieved in a shorter amount of time. 

So, what did I use?

The main product I used was the HD Brows Kit - but any dark brown eyeshadow and black eyeshadow will do the trick! 
I also used two different types of red lipstick on the lips - for an ombre effect - and I used black eyeshadow on the corners of my lips for a more gothic feel. 
Oh, and fake blood! I purchased this fake blood from Asda - I'm not too keen on it as it peels off once it's really dry, I'd rather it look more dewy and realistic throughout the time I'm wearing it. 

Check out the tutorial here:




 I hope you guys like this tutorial and do let me know if you try it out! I'd love to see photos or hear your opinion on how it worked for you :)

~ xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig