Sunday, 29 September 2013

It's been a week

Hey everyone :)

I feel a bit lost... writing on here after what feels like a year. I'm incredibly sorry, and I promise I am back for good now!
So you may or may not know, I've been living away from home for a full week now. And I've survived! A lot of people say that moving out for University is such a dramatic step, but honestly it doesn't feel like it. Maybe it's the fact that my University is located literally 4 minutes away from my new crib, and that Leeds is always just a 20 minute train journey away. But after even days of living here, this feels like my new house!

Well Ravinder, how was your week?

Why thanks for asking, I'll tell you now ;D


Yeah, I am aware that this is a picture of Nemo watching FouseyTUBE - he's hilarious! - but this was the last photo I took at home whilst I was doing some last minute packing! 

Now, moving on to the actual photos of living away from home..


Check out my beauty/makeup stash ;) I will be doing like a Room Tour and a Makeup collection video because it's been highly requested!! But here's just a sneak peak of the items I have already. As you can see, I have a lotttt and I mean a LOT of makeup! My sister also gave me a box of beauty goodies to take with me too, and they're on the top shelf! :D


I have NO idea why there is a Snowman in the kitchen, but yeah... Meet Mr Raspberry Jam! I remember walking into the kitchen for a cheeky cuppa and I saw this and almost shat myself! Like seriously, I know it's a stuffed Snowman but it just reminded me of the doll from The Conjuring! 
And it doesn't help that my flatmates keep moving it around so it looks like it's actually living here.. Scary!



Basically my beauty/photography inspiration! I have loads of pictures from Asiana magazine, Vogue and ELLE... It's just nice to have a look and think "Well I feel like experimenting with my makeup today" haha


Some yummy cheesy curly fries! Oh how I've missed these!!!!! I met up with Natalie during the week (I can't remember which day) and we had lunch :) Was so lovely seeing her again after all these months!

Having been a commuter for the past 2 years, I've not actually been on a night out! "WHAT?! But... but... you're a Uni student!" Yes, I know, I've seriously missed out! 
But luckily a flatmate of mine, Rosy, was awesome enough to let me tag along with her :) 



I've never realise how brown I was until I saw this photo hahahaaha

So the next night I met up with another friend Alisha, and introduced me to a ton of her friends and we went out again :)

But I ended up going home early because I wasn't feeling too great... although I ended up ordering a takeaway - ahhh food! Just lettin you know, I've been living off noodles and soup because I am in fact too lazy to cook a decent meal! I will properly start cooking in a few week though, I'll make sure I do :)


Onion rings, Chicken and Chips and a slice of Chocolate Gateaux... yummy!

The next day I met up with another friend, Ryan, which was awesome because it was really out of the blue but was definitely a good day! :) He made me and another friend, Laura, (jeez I feel like I'm explaining this really weird! I don't know why but I feel like I'm introducing you to all the people I know!) where was I? Oh, he made me and Laura a really really delicious meal. Salmon wrapped in Parma ham with salad and pasta - and let me tell you, best thing I've eaten in such a long time. 
I need to learn how to cook like this!


And to be honest, those are the main highlights of my week! Oh... and I dyed my hair again!


It's literally this colour, it's a lovely purple/red shade and I will hopefully be doing a better review of it soon! It's the shade 'Rubine' by La Riche Directions - I am so happy they stock them here in Huddersfield! 
I'm really loving this shade and I think I'm going to keep it for a very long time! :)



Last but not least, here's a picture of what I've been doing the most while I've been in Huddersfield. 
Watching a shit ton of movies.

Luckily I have quite a few on my laptop already from when I was at home, so I've been watching them! But funnily enough, I've not craved to watch any TV.. I've been seeing loads of status updates about X Factor and stuff, but I've not had the urge to watch anything.
But I watched 2 Broke Girls and The Simpsons today though... so yeah. I feel like I'm rambling on now! 

Anyway I hope you've had a great week! I'm at Uni tomorrow for an hour... and I'm absolutely dreading waking up :(

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig