Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Half Human Half Skull Face Halloween Tutorial

Hey everyone :)

Halloween is approaching (well I know it's next month but I just really like the idea of dressing up) and for the first makeup tutorial, I decided I will be doing the ever so famous Skull Face. But... not the entire face :) 


Do you guys like it?

Honestly this look isn't that hard - I know some people look at the teeth artwork and think, "Shit, that must've taken ages" but honestly, you need a photo of Rick Genest in front of you and you'll be fine :)

I think it took around an hour? But that was because I was fussing about with products and also I was getting interrupted a bit!

The main reason I wanted to do a half and half was because I think the whole skull face look is pretty cool, but if you're still wanting to look a bit pretty, you can use the other side of your face to doll up as much as you want ;)


I did a simple cut crease smokey eye on the 'human' side and made it quite dramatic because I thought, "eh, why not ;)"

Watch:



The products I used:

Base: Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Tattoo Concealer - Tan

Skull Face:
Soap & Glory - Felt Tip Liner 
MUA Black Eyeshadow
HD Brows Black Shadow 

Human Face:
Hd Brows Palette
MUA Undress Me 2 Palette
Soap & Glory Felt Tip Liner
Benefit 'They're Real' mascara
Hard Candy Bronzer - Tropic
Body Shop Lip Liner
Calvin Klein Lipstick



I hope you guys like this look! I will be doing a couple more Halloween makeup looks :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig