Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Workaholic

Hey everyone :)

I hope you guys are all doing well, and I know I'm not blogging as much as I did this time last year, but I've been working on other projects that I will be sharing with you guys soon!
One of them was my previous blog post - the 'Sh*t White Girls Say To Desi Girls' video, which has received a ton of positive and amazing comments! Ahh I'm so happy.

I've got to be truthful and say that I was doubting myself a  lot when I was making/uploading the video, but now I really do think that I didn't believe in myself much. But on the flip side, all of the amazing comments and likes I've received, I feel like I want to make more of these kinds of videos! I will be doing beauty related posts - but maybe not as a video though. 


^^ Really really lovely comments I've received!

I'm so glad that my video has gone over 800 views - which is quite a lot for me on this type of video. (I know it's not much compared to other YouTube videos, but it's a lot for me) And I'm just really thankful for everyone who is supporting me with the YouTube/blogs and are constantly there for me when I need help or when I'm feeling unmotivated.

You guys are awesome :)

I will be doing more videos - and I'm currently labeled as a workaholic just because I'm constantly thinking of new blog/video ideas ;)
It's just the beginning of something amazing - I'm sure of it!



~ xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig